Monday, February 13, 2017

Beckham Hotel Collection Microfiber Mattress Pad - Quilted, Hypoallergnic, and Water-Resistant (BECKPAD)

I can't stand sleeping on a mattress pad that has that plastic sound to it so it makes noise every move you make, every time you roll over to get comfortable. It drives me batty! So I was excited to get this mattress pad and try it out.

I put this onto my Queen size bed and had no trouble with it. It even had enough stretch and room for the extra foam mattress thing that we have on our mattress. This pad doesn't have that plastic sound to it which is amazing. I think it has cut down on dust for our allergies too. Great buy for a great price! It is well worth the $24 to have our mattress stay clean. I wish we would have had it when our kids were younger and potty training and would sneak into our bed.

Discloser: I received a discount on this product. I choose to still do honest reviews despite receiving a discount on some products.

Beckham Hotel Collection Microfiber Mattress Pad - Quilted, Hypoallergnic, and Water-Resistant - Full


Price:$23.99 Free Shipping for Prime Members

No comments:

Post a Comment