Thursday, December 8, 2016

Inspired Art Paint Brushes in Case (NoShedPaint)


 Inspired Art Paint Brushes

These paint brushes are professional brushes. Now I'm not a professional painter in any way, shape, or form. I would consider myself a hobbyist but was looking for some good quality paint brushes and I am certain that I found them! There are 15 different paint brushes. I don't really know the names of them but they each have a number on them. They also have plastic covers on the ones that are more pointy tipped to keep them in good shape. I followed the directions on the box and washed them in warm soapy water to start.
They have very long handles. I've never taken a painting class so I'm not sure whether that's good or not but I found them quite easy to use despite their length. And my favorite part is the amazing carrying case that they come in. This thing is not a hard covered case but it is quite durable with a good working zipper and as you can see in the pictures, it has a loop on the top so if you wanted to hang the case up, you certainly could. These brushes were easy to use and cleaned up very nicely as well without anything shedding from the bristles. They even made this case to have a pop-up stand. You just undo the velcro and about halfway down, there is a spot to fold it and velcro it to the 2nd velcro. What a clever and useful component for this case. As you can see in the pictures I've included, I used them to paint with Acrylic craft paint on canvas boards. I definitely give this paintbrush set 5 out of 5 stars. And I've already told my kids that they aren't allowed touching them because I want them to stay in great condition because they are just awesome!!!!  Below is what I painted and I was extremely impressed that the skinny tipped brush helped me to paint as if I was writing right on the canvas. I may be scouring the internet for more ideas to paint since these brushes are so amazing!

For more pictures and info on the details of each brush, visit the Amazon link above.
Disclosure: I received a discount on these paint brushes in return for sharing my honest review. Each review I do, whether I pay full price or receive a discount, is done with integrity. My goal is to help others be able to purchase worthwhile products and not waste hard earned money on junky products. These brushes surpassed expectations and I'm sure my girls will be asking for their own sets as presents in the not so distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment